Wiki Posts
Search

SYD/PER 743 entertainment

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2006, 6:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas Club Gold
SYD/PER 743 entertainment

Flying SYD/PER next week on a 743 which I believe is equipped with the personal in-seat TV's. What can we expect by way of entertainment (movies) etc? Is it the same choice as what you would be greeted with on an international flight?

Some insights would be appreciated from anyone who has done these 743 SYD/PER services.
Old May 6, 2006, 10:24 pm

Programs: QP Silver; CX MPC Green; Virgin AusRed
Originally Posted by Qantas Cityflyer
Flying SYD/PER next week on a 743 which I believe is equipped with the personal in-seat TV's. What can we expect by way of entertainment (movies) etc? Is it the same choice as what you would be greeted with on an international flight?
Can't really comment on the B743 entertainment system but last time I flew from MEL to PER on an A333 (with AVOD) we do have a full choice of movies, music and tv shows much like an internationl flight.

I am guessing that you would likely to have a choice of channels for movies and such much like a normal international flight.

I know I didn't directly answer your question but I hope this kinda helps.
Old May 6, 2006, 11:00 pm
NM

Programs: AA Plat & LTG; QF LTG
The 743 entertainment system is not AVOD. There will be a loop of various movies playing that all start at the same time. Obviously due to the duraction of the flight, only one movie viewing will be possible. And if they are slow to start the system, you may need to rend the movie later to see the ending .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.