Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ADL airport comes alive

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2006, 10:26 am

Originally Posted by goback
The problem with the ADL lounge is that the view is terrible. Instead of a nice view over the airport towards the hills which most of the airport enjoys, the lounge is of the bus stop, part of the car park and the occassional puddle jumper.
Yah have to agree here. Nothing more exciting than watching the bus as it waits for passengers or the cars as they leave the Arrivals concourse.

Oh well. A good excuse to sit near the bar and drink instead of watching the view!
Old May 24, 2006, 8:13 pm

Originally Posted by willyroo
BNE international J lounge has great views - panoramic glass over the apron and the runway.
I agree with you on the BNE Int J lounge (I had forgotten about it) - though a little strange how you can view the great unwashed milling around the duty-free shops below.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.