Wiki Posts
Search

new routes for A330-300

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2005, 6:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Originally Posted by NM
Maybe that is because on 23rd December, QF123 is being operated by a 743 and hence is non-stop .

Even on a metric calender, 23rd December 2005 is before 8th Jan 2006 .
But that's next year ...

It was directly to russella's post I was responding ... maybe I should widen my horizons.
Old May 30, 2006, 1:30 am

Programs: Virgin Australia Velocity Gold
Update regarding 333s on MEL-NRT-NRT:

Originally Posted by Qantas Capacity Allocation
A decision to delay the introduction of A330-300 aircraft on Qantas'
Melbourne-Tokyo (Narita) 767-300 services, in light of market
conditions.
If what I heard was correct, the 333s were supposed to commence ops. on MEL-NRT vv. effective this coming June (NS06 schedules).

More waiting for the Melburnians it seems
Old May 30, 2006, 5:34 am

Programs: QP Silver; CX MPC Green; Virgin AusRed
Originally Posted by QF NB
If what I heard was correct, the 333s were supposed to commence ops. on MEL-NRT vv. effective this coming June (NS06 schedules).
The A333 would be a 32% larger than the B763 that currently operates on the route, and it seems quite a large jump in capacity. Besides, the service doesn't operate anymore on a daily basis, now its is more like 4 to 5 times per week, so I could imagine an A333 would be kind of a overkill for the time being.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.