Wiki Posts
Search

posting of QF flights

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2005, 7:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF SG(LTS) - AA LTG(1MM)
posting of QF flights

As there have been a number of questions (OK maybe it was another airline ) about how quickly flights post to FF accounts.

Well both the flight mileage and "loyalty bonus" for my DRW-PER flights was posted within an hour of arriving in Perth. So it would seem to be that the QFF site is now "real time" with respect to its own flights and bonuses.

Mrs WF has had the past Thursday flights post to AA already.

Happy wandering

WF
Old Aug 14, 2005, 7:17 am

Most of my flights are posted within 2 hours after landing.

A few (esp. domestic legs on International) don't post till overnight. I have had one delayed for around 48 hours. Assume that the credit didn't post until the plane had arrived at the final destination and all of the manifests closed off.

Qantas seem to be really good with keeping track of these things. Only one sector of mine has not posted correctly. In that case, I believe the agent who checked me in stuffed up completely, because on the return journey they could not even find my flight or the fact that I had flown the first leg...
Old Aug 14, 2005, 5:57 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by Aus_Mal
Most of my flights are posted within 2 hours after landing.
I've also found most post quickly (before I've driven home from the airport). Occasionally an international sector takes a while. Had one that was still in the "Your Bookings" page for five days afterwards, and hadn't posted. Nothing a quick "Claim your missing points" couldn't fix...

Last edited by deeruck; Aug 14, 2005 at 6:02 pm Reason: Ballsed the code for the quote up

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.