Wiki Posts
Search

Ticketing award reservations

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2005, 11:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdv GLD(MM), QF LTS, UA MP_nada, HH Gld, SPG, GoldenCircle Jade
Ticketing award reservations

I made an online award booking. The points have been deducted from my account balance. The reservations says confirmed.

How do I know whether it has been ticketed or not? Checkmytrip does not show a ticket number. Obviously I need to know whether it has been ticketed so that if it hasn't I can call and make sure they issue the tickets (prior to May 25 and maybe even prior to Apr 20).
Old Apr 14, 2005, 11:19 pm
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
I've only used checkmytrip for purchased tickets and it always shows a ticket number. I am fairly certain that no ticket number = ticket not issued yet, though it may be in some "half issued" state within QF that locks in the fees, I suppose. As for the fuel surcharge question, I think you really want to have the ticket issued before the new fuel surcharges kick in; doesn't seem to have much maybe about it. Pretty sure QF will be hard-nosed about collecting those surcharges if you don't make the date.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.