Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to check QF class availability?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2005, 11:55 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Yeah this year no summer so far by all accounts (manage to spend a lot of it away from NZ myself).

Anyway, Air NZ also has cheap fare - NZ$209+tax=NZ$270.70 NZ143 dep 1545.
Old Jan 7, 2005, 2:03 am

Programs: QF Gold MB Gold Elite
Different buckets?

Booking a couple of J award tickets to LAX in December and after viewing 2 available on the 21st I decided to call QF and take the seats, however when I spoke to the lady, she said there were none on the 21st, but there were 2 on the 20th, which is contrary to the website as it showed none on the 20th.

After all was booked, I decided to go back into the website and check and sure enough 2 were available on the 20th?? Do they view different availability to the website?

Also, she confirmed to me that PS-WP can change their award bookings as long as it doesn't entail changing the routing.
Old Jan 7, 2005, 3:32 am

to get back on thread topic

No there does not seem to be a new availability tool as good as the old one. the calrson wagonlit does not show Z and U.
I just checked the QFF website and there was a Z LHR-SIN on 27th july and when I went into the CW tool there was no Z and U.

WHERE IS A DECENT TOOL to show Z and U on QFF?
Old Jan 8, 2005, 12:40 am

Programs: AAdv GLD(MM), QF LTS, UA MP_nada, HH Gld, SPG, GoldenCircle Jade
Originally Posted by tinkybelle
No there does not seem to be a new availability tool as good as the old one. the calrson wagonlit does not show Z and U.
I just checked the QFF website and there was a Z LHR-SIN on 27th july and when I went into the CW tool there was no Z and U.

WHERE IS A DECENT TOOL to show Z and U on QFF?
The CWT tool had been showing Z and U until recently. Now only the CX tool seems to be showing them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.