Wiki Posts
Search

Vermin Blue ... New Website

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2004, 3:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QFF
Vermin Blue ... New Website

Vermin Blue has a new website ... still pretty much the same design as the old one, yet the homepage is less cluttered than what it used to be. Booking engine still on left hand side, although the display of flights is somewhat better than what it used to be. Also quite strange to see a lot of white in the background on the homepage, as the old site was completely bombarded with red and blue.

You can now click on the map of Australia, NZ or the Pacific, select your city and it shows you the routes the airlines (VB and PB) fly to. How nice ...

Can't say it will influence me to fly with them though ...
Old Nov 13, 2004, 5:27 pm

Programs: Elite Diamond Purple Dot Gold Silver Titanium for life
ooohhhaa!! I much prefer the new design, cleaner and easy on the eyes. From a design point of view its a big improvment. Sucks if you're using anything but IE or firefox though. 100% headers make me weak at the knees..
<33333333 ^ ^
Old Nov 15, 2004, 6:10 am

Programs: QF WP; VA Gold
Yes, a much cleaner look. It is terribly slow to load though - now much like QF on that front.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.