Search

QF51 Seating choices

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2004, 5:56 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by martynriddle
It is a bizzare situation that you can book a K fare from SYD to MEL and earn 20 SCs for a little over an hour in the plane but booking anything other than WHY in economy up to BKK, SIN or HKG and spending over 7 hours in the plane gets you the grand total of only 5 more SCs. ..
Even worse with a $2000 (or even much more for a high class) return fare trans Pacific that only gets 80 SCs in WHY.

Last edited by og; Nov 11, 2004 at 5:59 pm
Old Nov 11, 2004, 6:06 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by martynriddle
Sorry Dave, I'm with bravecho here. It is a bizzare situation that you can book a K fare from SYD to MEL and earn 20 SCs for a little over an hour in the plane but booking anything other than WHY in economy up to BKK, SIN or HKG and spending over 7 hours in the plane gets you the grand total of only 5 more SCs. QF is getting more and more competition on these routes and you would think that a few SC inducements could work wonders......
True, but if they were to standardise the earnings, I would think that they would be as likely to revert domestic back to the old style of earnings rather than improve the international

For SIN/BKK who would by K class on QF when they can get T class BA for the same price anyway

Dave

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.