Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travel insurance query...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2004, 4:17 pm
NM

Programs: AA Plat & LTG; QF LTG
Perhaps if the jury service clashed with the BNE Chistmas Do thadocta would have second thoughts about the jury service .
Old Nov 9, 2004, 5:06 pm

Programs: QF SG
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
This goes against my grain usually, but have you considered going to the media? Great human interest story - good citizen wants to do jury duty but evil insurer wont refund travel.
Talking of going to the media, did any of the Sydney members notice a letter in the SMH yesterday that came from somebody bearing a remarkable similar name to a certain poster to this board? Wasnt quite sure whether it was him but when I saw the mention of guns, my doubts were washed away
Old Nov 11, 2004, 7:05 am

Programs: Altitude/MilagePlus/Velocity
I wish i wasn't exempt

The refusal to exempt you could work out if you send in a letter asking to be excused. Just don't put much effort into asking for the exemption. Then approach your travel insurance company. i hope you got that reply from them in writing or email?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.