Search

QF108, JFK-(LAX)-SYD questions

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2004, 8:02 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP-1.6MM, Hilton Diamond, ManU & Chicago Bears #1 Fan
QF108, JFK-(LAX)-SYD questions

My friend is taking this flight from JFK. I will be joining her in LAX. Will she be able to join me at the AA/QF Flagship Lounge in LAX or does she have to stay on the plane? (it's about 1.5 hour layover for her)

Also, I'm flying in F, she is in the back of the bus. Is there a chance, if I ask very nicely, for the purser to allow my friend maybe a 1/2 hour visit with me? Obviously this would be done during time when others are up, not when trying to sleep. I have a feeling it's not possible, but would like to hear if others even tried.

Thanks
Old Nov 11, 2004, 10:51 am

Programs: AAdv GLD(MM), QF LTS, UA MP_nada, HH Gld, SPG, GoldenCircle Jade
Originally Posted by andrzej
My friend is taking this flight from JFK. I will be joining her in LAX. Will she be able to join me at the AA/QF Flagship Lounge in LAX or does she have to stay on the plane? (it's about 1.5 hour layover for her)

Also, I'm flying in F, she is in the back of the bus. Is there a chance, if I ask very nicely, for the purser to allow my friend maybe a 1/2 hour visit with me? Obviously this would be done during time when others are up, not when trying to sleep. I have a feeling it's not possible, but would like to hear if others even tried.

Thanks
yes she will join you in the FL.

I doubt she will be allowed into the F cabin (but you never know) - ofcourse you can go back to WHY !!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.