Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

How do you get yourself and 2 friends into Qantas Club

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How do you get yourself and 2 friends into Qantas Club

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2004, 2:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by kpc
In the near future, I may have to try and get 2 guests into the Bne QP as a Qantas Club member when I am only entitled to bring in one guest. Would this work?

Check in as per usual...give my boarding pass with QC status on it to my 2 travelling guests to get in, then 5-10 minutes later, use my Eticket and QC card to get in??
How about just turning up with the additional guest and just asking nicely at the lounge. This method has worked for me quite happily at F lounges

Dave
Old Nov 12, 2004, 3:29 am

Also find as many silver members who are also QC as u can
and ask for their passes
Old Nov 12, 2004, 3:45 am

Programs: QFF
By the way, what is the maximum number of guests someone has ever got into the Qantas Club?

The reason being is that I am the only QC member travelling with 5 other people on SYD/MEL/SYD in February 2005 and am trying to conjure up some plan to get everyone in if possible.

The east/west entry sounds like a good plan to start with
Old Nov 12, 2004, 4:11 am
NM

Programs: AA Plat & LTG; QF LTG
Originally Posted by MattSYD
By the way, what is the maximum number of guests someone has ever got into the Qantas Club?
My limit is 5 guests based on my WP status.
Old Nov 12, 2004, 5:36 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

A fair number were got in at the last meet at SYD

Dave
Old Nov 12, 2004, 7:31 pm
NM

Originally Posted by Dave Noble
A fair number were got in at the last meet at SYD

Dave
Was it much better than 2 per entitled member? I know the total number was very impressive .
Old Nov 12, 2004, 8:11 pm

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
Hmmm, let me check out the list and photo...(this was prior to the recent changes to access) - I think we got in 17 people using 5 Plat members cards, so it was a little over 2 for every Plat mbr. We used the "we have high status level mbrs from other FF programs who would like a tour of the QP as they are thinking of joining" and they let us in...

NM, yours is a little unfair, it's a family you're bringing in...they're not about to split up a family....

Last edited by QF WP; Nov 12, 2004 at 8:12 pm Reason: spelling
Old Nov 12, 2004, 10:07 pm
NM

Originally Posted by QF WP
NM, yours is a little unfair, it's a family you're bringing in...they're not about to split up a family....
Shh, don't give away my secrets . You just need to ask your guests to dress and act like a 10 year old and away you go .
Old Nov 13, 2004, 5:06 am
In Memoriam

Programs: Mucci
How does getting my sister, brother-in-law and two nephews into the STD T2 lounge prior to a SYD-HTI flight, using the complimentary invite I received when I graduated to PS along with three guest passes? All of this happening whilst I was in MEL? Does that cut it?

Dave

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.