Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

AGL's 15,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points - Switch n Save Promotion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2004, 8:25 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: SQ PPS Club

I received AGL's (Energy Company based in Australia) Switch n Save Promotion in the mail today. By accepting the offer, customers who complete's their Offer Acceptance Form by 25th June 2004 will receive 15,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points.

This is simply a great promotion. I accepted my offer today and now I can look forward to my healthy fat bonus to be credited to my Qantas Frequent Flyer account.

I was close to throwing the marketing material away until I saw the flyer for the 15,000 points. Yippy!
Old Jun 22, 2004, 8:34 am

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
Unhappy I would have to live in Qld!!

Pity that AGL only supplies NSW, VIC and SA homes

Strange, I looked at their current offers and didn't see one for 15K QFF points - but maybe others want an iPod instead.
Old Jun 23, 2004, 1:30 am
Original Member

Originally Posted by SQ PPS Club
I received AGL's (Energy Company based in Australia) Switch n Save Promotion in the mail today. By accepting the offer, customers who complete's their Offer Acceptance Form by 25th June 2004 will receive 15,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points.

This is simply a great promotion. I accepted my offer today and now I can look forward to my healthy fat bonus to be credited to my Qantas Frequent Flyer account.

I was close to throwing the marketing material away until I saw the flyer for the 15,000 points. Yippy!
Hi

I am in Victoria and on the default govt-set rates for gas and electricity. Do you have to sign up for a contract with AGL to get the 15,000 points?

Also how do the rates compare with the default rates?

cheers Peter
Old Jun 23, 2004, 5:59 am

Programs: QF LTG, Velocity FF Red, HH Diamond, PC Platinum Ambassador, UA Nothing
Exclamation

Originally Posted by ffhound
Hi

I am in Victoria and on the default govt-set rates for gas and electricity. Do you have to sign up for a contract with AGL to get the 15,000 points?

Also how do the rates compare with the default rates?

cheers Peter
Likewise. I'm in Victoria and am keen to get some more details. The offer I got only refers to "saving of up to $150" depending on your energy consumption.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.