Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QF12 1st Oct - old plane?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2023, 8:23 am
Original Poster

QF12 1st Oct - old plane?

Hi folks. My QF12 1st Oct flight is showing 2-2-2 configuration in business on the seat selection tab, so I assume this is the one unrefurbished A380 still flying. But I thought that plane was on the SYD-HKG route.

Anybody have recent experience/know what the situation is? Many thanks in advance!
Old Sep 27, 2023, 2:47 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, BIS 2.4MM, EK Gold, SQ Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold,
There are a few random days where QF11/12 have been slated the old frame. I originally was supposed to be on it SYD-LAX 2nd week of October-thankfully caught it and moved days. IME if its slated to operate its going to stick.

I just did LAX-SYD and got the new bird with the new F thankfully.
kidmystic likes this.
Old Sep 27, 2023, 4:42 pm

Originally Posted by kidmystic
Hi folks. My QF12 1st Oct flight is showing 2-2-2 configuration in business on the seat selection tab, so I assume this is the one unrefurbished A380 still flying. But I thought that plane was on the SYD-HKG route.
The unrefurb'd bird only begins SYD-HKG on Oct 31, by memory, and over recent months it's been slotted into some LAX routes and I believe even LHR.
kidmystic likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.