Wiki Posts
Search

Qantas business lounge LHR

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2023, 10:03 am
Original Poster

Qantas business lounge LHR

Hi all,

Flying out of T3 and am OW Sapphire so thought I’d give either the Qantas or Cathy’s biz lounge a try, but there’s one important question - does the Qantas lounge serve champagne? I’ve seen some sources say it doesn’t?
Old Apr 29, 2023, 12:54 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Mucci
Originally Posted by aviosasw
Hi all,

Flying out of T3 and am OW Sapphire so thought I’d give either the Qantas or Cathy’s biz lounge a try, but there’s one important question - does the Qantas lounge serve champagne? I’ve seen some sources say it doesn’t?
You are welcome to try both, as well as the British Airways Galleries Club lounge and the American Airlines lounge. However, general consensus is that Cathay has the best oneworld lounge in Terminal 3. That being said people often note that Qantas has certain advantages, so it depends what you like. I'd go to both if it were me!

Sorry I can't answer your question though!
djsflynn likes this.
Old Apr 30, 2023, 5:10 pm

Programs: QF Plat
The QF Lounge has Sparkling Wine. I don't think it has champagne. It didn't (to the best of my recollection) a few weeks ago when I was there. It does have a great selection of Gin though. As @FlightDetective says, the general consensus is that the CX Lounge is the 'best' T3 OW lounge. It certainly has a good selection of drinks (including champagne) and food. . It really depends on what you are looking for/what's important to you. There is nothing stopping you trying out all the OW lounges if time permits: QF, AA, BA and CX.
FlightDetective likes this.
Old Apr 30, 2023, 6:35 pm

Programs: BA GGL; SK EBG; QF LTG; Hilton Diamond, A-Club Platinum, Marriott Platinum
BA lounge will also serve champagne, but you need to ask for a glass from an attendant - who will be walking around. However, I would stick to the CX lounge.
FlightDetective likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.