Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RTW Award Ticket

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2020, 7:01 am

Programs: NZ
For those looking to cancel a Classic Reward Booking here are the T&C's that relate to this when you click on Cancel then Refund in Manage my Booking:
  • Cancellation of Classic Flight Reward Bookings will incur a fee of 6,000 points per passenger. The 6,000 points fee will not be applied to Classic Flight Reward bookings cancelled up until 31 March 2020, and where your original travel date was prior to and including 31 May 2020
  • Classic Flight Reward booking points, taxes, levies and surcharges will be refunded within 10 business days.
Old Mar 22, 2020, 9:46 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Delta Gold
Originally Posted by minz56
For those looking to cancel a Classic Reward Booking here are the T&C's that relate to this when you click on Cancel then Refund in Manage my Booking:
  • Cancellation of Classic Flight Reward Bookings will incur a fee of 6,000 points per passenger. The 6,000 points fee will not be applied to Classic Flight Reward bookings cancelled up until 31 March 2020, and where your original travel date was prior to and including 31 May 2020
  • Classic Flight Reward booking points, taxes, levies and surcharges will be refunded within 10 business days.
Thanks so much for this! Must be something new because last week when I attempted to cancel online there was no exception to the 6000 points fee like there is now.

I was easily able to successfully cancel my last booking online while being reassured I won't be penalized 6k x 3. Took screenshots along the way as a backup if necessary, but hopefully will see the full miles back in my account within the week.

Thanks again!
Old Mar 27, 2020, 7:55 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Delta Gold
Originally Posted by friedablass
Thanks so much for this! Must be something new because last week when I attempted to cancel online there was no exception to the 6000 points fee like there is now.

I was easily able to successfully cancel my last booking online while being reassured I won't be penalized 6k x 3. Took screenshots along the way as a backup if necessary, but hopefully will see the full miles back in my account within the week.

Thanks again!
I've been checking daily to see my points back in my account for all canceled bookings and finally today I got back the miles (78k x 3) for the single booking I canceled myself online on 3/22, so it took 5 days.

The miles for other 4 bookings that I had done 3 days earlier on the phone with a rep and was told I would have my miles back within 48 hours are nowhere to be seen. Very frustrating.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.