Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Emirates / QANTAS status credits

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2019, 9:56 am
Original Poster

Emirates / QANTAS status credits

Generally how long does it take for QANTAS status credits earned on Emirates flights (but booked with QANTAS) to be credited to you FF account. It's been three days and still nothing. Bugt the flights are all registered - and appear - on my QANTAS app. Just wondering how long I should wait before submitting a request to follow up.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 2:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
How soon do you need the SC's / Points?

I'd wait 7 days from flight time before putting in an online claim unless the crediting was more time sensitive.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 6:57 pm

Programs: QF WP LTG, HHonors Diamond, NZ Gold
Back in May, I had two Saturday flights credit the following Monday. Maybe wait until the coming Monday (Sep 9) in case EK interface weekly and your flights 3 days ago missed the Monday submission.

Doubtless you'd get the standard "wait 6 weeks" response from QFF if they haven't credited by then, regardless of the EK interface cycle.

Regards,

BD
Old Sep 2, 2019, 8:42 pm

When you say "booked with Qantas" are the flights marketed under the QF or EK code? If the former you'll earn status credits and points; if the latter only points (and at a reduced earn rate too).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.