Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

How to add QF11 (LAX-JFK) to my SYD-LAX F Award Flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2019, 9:37 am
Original Poster

Hi All, Some background. Yesterday I was able to leverage the American Express Transfer Bonus to book 2 award seats in QF F on the 12/15/19 flight from SYD-LAX Using Qantas miles. I tried searching SYD-JFK but nothing was coming up and I did not want to lose the award seats. In an ideal situation, rather than book my own flight home to JFK, I would love to somehow add the QF11 flight to my current Itinerary to get back to JFK but I can not seem to find any information about this flight at all on the Qantas website or how to book it. Thanks!
Old Jun 21, 2019, 11:05 am

Programs: IHG Platinum Elite, AS MVP Gold 75K, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
It's not bookable on its own, unfortunately (it's only allowed in conjunction with international travel, as it is not a fifth freedom route in its own right). You can tack it onto your award by calling QF and seeing how many more points it would be, if available, then transfer and confirm it at that point (provided the transfer is instantaneous).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.