Wiki Posts
Search

CXL App/OLCI

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2019, 1:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF WP; VA Gold
CXL App/OLCI

Has anyone had any success in undoing an OLCI except by contacting the airport? I had a red-e-deal reservation for 6pm today SYD-BNE that I had OLCI for yesterday at -22hours.

Overnight a developing situation meant I needed to return late morning so I booked a new ticket and came back on that knowing I could not retrieve any value for the original booking and being 8 hours before the first I didn't go and state my case for a compassionate move by the airport staff - it wasn't a hard luck story just a business decision.

I forgot to tell the airport staff to uncheck me from the original but later flight and the QF SMS agents claimed they could not undo it.

I hate to think my name was being called for a flight!

Then right on departure time I received a call from the gate agent to see if I was making the flight. That is great service but I felt bad.

Does anyone know the best way to have had my OLCI cancelled?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.