Search

Perth Transfer?

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2018, 3:34 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by WiscAZ
I thought I'd share an update. I went to book the trip via multi city and right as I was about to get to the payment page I got an error message. I did have to acknowledge the international terminal aspect which I did. Seems like the website doesn't want this to work.

This is the error message I get:
  • We are unable to confirm your selected flights. Select ‘Start over’ and choose alternative flights. (15079 - 421)
I suppose I could book two separate one ways but I just worry that this isn't worth the hassle of saving an hour and a half. That's the main reason I wanted the earlier flight. I'm thinking I'll try again tomorrow and if it doesn't let me book just go ahead and book the longer layover.
You could try phoning QF and see if their agent can make it happen. They shouldn’t charge a booking fee if they can do something that their web site can’t.
Old May 21, 2018, 7:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, HH Diamond, National Executive
Originally Posted by og

You could try phoning QF and see if their agent can make it happen. They shouldn’t charge a booking fee if they can do something that their web site can’t.
Just wanted to say thank you for the advice. Contacted QF and they made the booking over the phone. Was even able to choose a free exit row seat on QF10 which I thought they charged for now.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 11:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, HH Diamond, National Executive
Just in case anyone comes across this post looking for advice I thought I’d provide an update. I landed in Perth from Broome and upon arrival I proceeded to the international area. Security was quick - I was the only person in line- but it was to international standards so no liquids etc. It was all very easy. Only drawback is the Qantas Club after security is for LHR to Perth passengers only. I would have had to stay in the domestic portion to access the lounge.
Mwenenzi and littlegreenman like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.