Wiki Posts
Search

QF10 8th November

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2014, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci des canapes, Skywards Gold, BAEC, IC Plat Amb, LH FTV
QF10 8th November

Not sure what has been going on but glad I'm not on QF 10 tonight. It left LHR 90 mins late and returned nearly 3 hours later. Feeling my EK flight from LHR-DXB may be busier tonight.
Old Nov 8, 2014, 1:27 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
Aircraft have a lot of parts and operators have exceptionally high safety standards. Stuff goes wrong and aircraft turn back to the point of origin!
Old Nov 9, 2014, 2:24 am

Programs: QFF
What do you mean "returned"?
I was on QF10 ex LHR Nov 8.

We pushed back from the gate and while they were doing their last checks, one of the sensors on the rear cargo door was claiming it wasn't shut. As the aircraft would not pressurize while it thought a door was open, we went back to a gate (taxied around to another gate as the departing gate had been taken by the arriving QF9). We sat there for 90 mins while the engineers fixed the problem. Arriving DXB 0150 (meaning I had to skip the lounge and go right to my connection ) We never returned to LHR.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.