Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Help with on line check in error - ER100

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2014, 5:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, QF Silver

Hi all,

My partner is trying to check in on line for QF29 tomorrow (booked as BA7411) but keeps getting the error message :

We are unable to process your check-in request at this time. Try again later or check-in at the airport. [ER100]

Any thoughts? We are really just trying to book a seat. She is happy to check in at the airport but wants an isle seat so wanted to lock that in. Her FF number for AA is in the booking (AA Gold).

We can go through seat selection on the Qantas website but it wants her to pay $25 for seat selection, which should be free as we are now within 24 hours of the flight taking off.

She tried calling Qantas but was on hold for 55 minutes before being disconnected (great service there) and she does not want to be on hold for another hour with no result...

Any thoughts???
Old Mar 6, 2014, 10:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by savitar
Hi all,

My partner is trying to check in on line for QF29 tomorrow (booked as BA7411) but keeps getting the error message :

We are unable to process your check-in request at this time. Try again later or check-in at the airport. [ER100]

Any thoughts? We are really just trying to book a seat. She is happy to check in at the airport but wants an isle seat so wanted to lock that in. Her FF number for AA is in the booking (AA Gold).

We can go through seat selection on the Qantas website but it wants her to pay $25 for seat selection, which should be free as we are now within 24 hours of the flight taking off.

She tried calling Qantas but was on hold for 55 minutes before being disconnected (great service there) and she does not want to be on hold for another hour with no result...

Any thoughts???
I suffered this trying to checkin on a BA codeshare on QF (actually JetConnect -wholly owned NZ subsidiary) WLG-SYD-BKK.

Unmitigated disaster, included BA giving my paid exit row on BKK-SYD to some other pax. I missed out all around, and didn't even get a refund from BA. QF staff at SYD could offer no help (it's with airport control). CSM onboard BA10 was sympathetic, but reluctant to move the guy out of my seat. I was given a bulkhead seat with a baby in a cot for company.

I hope you have a better experience!!
Old Mar 6, 2014, 11:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, QF Silver
Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi
I suffered this trying to checkin on a BA codeshare on QF (actually JetConnect -wholly owned NZ subsidiary) WLG-SYD-BKK.

Unmitigated disaster, included BA giving my paid exit row on BKK-SYD to some other pax. I missed out all around, and didn't even get a refund from BA. QF staff at SYD could offer no help (it's with airport control). CSM onboard BA10 was sympathetic, but reluctant to move the guy out of my seat. I was given a bulkhead seat with a baby in a cot for company.

I hope you have a better experience!!
Thanks for the update. Seems that its impossible to do on line checkin for a BA coded flight on QF metal....very strange.

She did get an isle seat allocated though which was great as that is all she wanted really.....

Really don't know why Qantas can't sort this out....
Old Mar 7, 2014, 5:03 am

I got that error message while trying to do OLCI on 1st March, and I had booked via Qantas website. I eventually gave up. When I got to the airport, the system showed I had already checked in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.