Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade from PER-MEL

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2009, 11:11 pm
Original Poster

Upgrade from PER-MEL

Trying to upgrade a flight from Y to J using points. Seat counter shows the following however QF website isnt showing any seats. Why is this? Anyone know how I can get my upgrade through. Im a QF Gold FF.. Flying from PER to MEL on midnight flight on 8/11/09

B D I J K L M N O Q S V Y
9 9 6 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9

Thanks
Old Oct 6, 2009, 11:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

The issue is that there is no availability in U class ; that there are paid business seats available does not mean that there is award seat availability

Check back closer to date of departure and see whether availability opens up or change the flights to one with availbility are your options. Final chance is to try for an on-departure upgrade

Qf776 at 16:55 has business award availbility

Alternatively if keen to get business class on an evil overnight flight then if you are prepared to go via Sydney, the 23:00 departure ( QF568 ) has availability too

Dave
Old Oct 6, 2009, 11:22 pm
Original Poster

Thanks Dave..

Will try from the QF Club
Old Oct 6, 2009, 11:56 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by yemanlj
Will try from the QF Club
You do have an upgradable ticket don't you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.