Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Mu: Sha - kul o/w $179 business

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2024, 1:08 am
Original Poster

Stumbled upon this while checking some options

one way business class is cheaper than some economy fares

seems to be only bookable via air Asia app/website

zcd9986, Jason77W and HawaiiO like this.
Old May 19, 2024, 4:52 am

unable to payment, and no any information to indicate it's business cabin except the search page..
Old May 19, 2024, 9:02 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, TK Elite+
I would be cautious of Air Asia's booking engine booking a different carrier. I think Air Asia uses kiwi dot com as their partner. There were several incidents where those tickets weren't issued (even for a regular fare) and passengers were left stranded at the airport.
Old May 19, 2024, 9:22 am

It tells you quite quickly if the booking is ticketed and you can check on the airline website (except where the airline doesn't allow you to manage OTA bookings). You get an email with the subject BOOKING PROCESSING when you book and then normally BOOKING CONFIRMED, or otherwise BOOKING FAILED.

It's good if you know you're getting on the flight you booked, but I wouldn't book flights too far out when using the airasia app. Support is incredibly useless and you can lose a lot of money because of them, despite any flexibility your ticket may afford you. I would also screenshot lots of evidence at each step, including ALL interactions you may have with their support team. Live chat doesn't send you a transcript unless you request it, if I remember correctly.
lars747 and waley like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.