Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

QF AKL-JFK Non-Stop One Way $3,811 NZD/$2,294 USD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QF AKL-JFK Non-Stop One Way $3,811 NZD/$2,294 USD

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2024, 10:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum & MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, National Car Executive
Smile QF AKL-JFK Non-Stop One Way $3,811 NZD/$2,294 USD

I found one way back from New Zealand on the Qantas non-stop from Auckland to JFK. Looks like a pretty good deal to me. There are a number of dates where this is available in January 2025.

I booked this and combined it with an Outbound using United Miles (250k) for this trip flying thru SFO. Hoping I can get that cheaper but still close to 3 cents a mile based on cash pricing.
TEDisgone likes this.
Old May 13, 2024, 1:42 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 75K, BA Silver, AC, AF/KL, AV, VS | Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
I was playing around with this and saw that if you want to tack on another trip much later on to a few cities in Europe, on the same ticket, it looks like you can for about $1k more. Other cities in NA are also in play; so far I see ORD and BOS are about the same price. I can't seem to upload a screenshot from mobile but here's an example of Sep 8 to JFK and Nov 11 to LHR for US$3,371.

https://www.google.com/travel/flight...yM1YCcs87PHQG7
progapanda likes this.
Old May 13, 2024, 6:18 pm

Programs: Kettle Class
I came here to say this. AKL-JFK//JFK-LHR is often priced really well one-way in both PE and J on QF/AA with lengthy stopovers available in NYC.

Originally Posted by TEDisgone
I was playing around with this and saw that if you want to tack on another trip much later on to a few cities in Europe, on the same ticket, it looks like you can for about $1k more. Other cities in NA are also in play; so far I see ORD and BOS are about the same price. I can't seem to upload a screenshot from mobile but here's an example of Sep 8 to JFK and Nov 11 to LHR for US$3,371.

https://www.google.com/travel/flight...yM1YCcs87PHQG7
TEDisgone likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.