Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LO: ARN/GOT-ICN RT from 1,200 EUR (summer 2024)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LO: ARN/GOT-ICN RT from 1,200 EUR (summer 2024)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2024, 6:01 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Originally Posted by chrini1
If you need a reverse to Europe there are some decent fares on Air Astana ex DEL all the way in Lie Flat
Are we doing Geography for the insane ? DEL is not near ICN in any way, this is not the reverse route. And Air Astana fly to Frankfurt in Europe (that I know of), not in Sweden
f0zzyNUE, cruser1 and paulum like this.
Old Mar 27, 2024, 8:22 am

This is a good first post! BUD to ICN has been posted a few times, but not Scandinavia to ICN.

Originally Posted by noeatbutgo
Wish there is a reverse route at the same fare...!
Unfortunately there aren't many great options.

All of the cheapest flights from South Korea to Europe would still require a separate economy flight to get to/from Scandinavia.

ICN-WAW on LOT is $1727 roundtrip - https://www.google.com/travel/flight...gZJYu9vu47SNP9
ICN-KRK on LOT is $1745 roundtrip - https://www.google.com/travel/flight...xm9wnK1Zvasaa6
ICN-BUD on LOT is $1790 roundtrip - https://www.google.com/travel/flight...Gq4SEdNp3hdwaA
PUS-FRA on MIAT is $1424 roundtrip - PUS to FRA, 3/31 — 7/19 (momondo.com)

Otherwise ICN-CDG one-way on XiamenAir is $942 - https://www.google.com/travel/flight...b1fNzmbHrUTiZ8 - and a return on MIAT FRA-PUS is $930 one-way - FRA to PUS, 3/31 (momondo.com)
Pedersens likes this.
Old Mar 27, 2024, 12:15 pm

Which dates do you see from CPH? The price I get is closer to EUR 2000, which is a bit more than just a few bucks...
Old Mar 27, 2024, 3:55 pm

Programs: OW Sapphire, *A Gold
Originally Posted by Simavi
Which dates do you see from CPH? The price I get is closer to EUR 2000, which is a bit more than just a few bucks...
This fare is for ARN/GOT as starting points, not CPH.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 2:21 am

Programs: *G (TK elite+), OW sapphire (QR), ST elite plus (AF). LA black
Originally Posted by chrini1
For a few bucks more also available from CPH
Originally Posted by Simavi
Originally Posted by Deckter
This fare is for ARN/GOT as starting points, not CPH.
He asked chrini1 because of the comment above that the fare is also available from CPH for a few bucks more.
Pedersens likes this.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 2:37 am

Originally Posted by f0zzyNUE
He asked chrini1 because of the comment above that the fare is also available from CPH for a few bucks more.
My bad, didn't see that comment.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 7:21 am

Programs: M&M Senator, BAEC GGL, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by fransknorge
Are we doing Geography for the insane ? DEL is not near ICN in any way, this is not the reverse route. And Air Astana fly to Frankfurt in Europe (that I know of), not in Sweden
Whats the point into positioning into GOT then? I guess most dont live there that chew an that fare. So either, you jump out at WAW likely without your checked bags our you construct your own way home.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 8:10 am

Originally Posted by N1120A
Lot has a good food and drink product and their 2-2-2 flat bed configuration is fine for couples, not as nice for a solo. The description of the decidedly 80s Iron Curtain WAW is correct and the lounge indeed is pretty bad, but with very good food (Polish food is generally terrific)
I flew from WAW with QR and i would do it again for sure. QR lounge was really nice, food great and the airport was efficient with no lines and not long walk to the gates.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 8:28 am

Anybody knows how to book open jaws with LO? Their website has no such option, and the only OTA’s that GF prices out are Last Minute and Travellink, both which i wouldn’t trust my money with.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 8:33 am

Originally Posted by Deckter
Anybody knows how to book open jaws with LO? Their website has no such option, and the only OTA’s that GF prices out are Last Minute and Travellink, both which i wouldn’t trust my money with.
There is no multi-city search on their website. You might have to call the airline.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.