Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

DL- sea-bog $1200 usd/$1600 cad

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2023, 4:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100K 1MM, FB Platinum, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold Elite, Hilton Gold

Quite a few dates with various combinations, some requiring an overnight. January, February, March 2024. Some of the legs are A330 or 767 lie flat.

https://www.google.com/travel/flight...vNYaQetUW8M4u9
Old Dec 26, 2023, 5:17 pm

Programs: DL Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Best Western Diamond Selec
There is a thread from Nov, YVR-Colombia AA for c$900s, still available if you look hard.

Although SkyTeam isn't cheap ex YVR, AA and UA have been offering for sub c$1,300 as everyday low prices last few months. A live example for c$1,030 with UA:
https://www.google.com/travel/flight...JF7UM1Q7AMw1TA
Old Dec 26, 2023, 5:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100K 1MM, FB Platinum, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by maverikbc
There is a thread from Nov, YVR-Colombia AA for c$900s, still available if you look hard.

Although SkyTeam isn't cheap ex YVR, AA and UA have been offering for sub c$1,300 as everyday low prices last few months. A live example for c$1,030 with UA:
The challenge is to try and find lie flats for at least a portion. BOG is certainly a good destination for mileage runs.
Old Dec 26, 2023, 8:55 pm

Programs: DL Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Best Western Diamond Selec
Originally Posted by EdmFlyBoi
The challenge is to try and find lie flats for at least a portion. BOG is certainly a good destination for mileage runs.
My example does include a lie flat SFO-IAH🤣 The longest we could get is probably around 5 hours, it'd be too short for me to seek out lie flats. I ended up booking one of them between DFW and MIA, but I tried to build itineraries with good length of layovers, minimizing overnights, a detour for more mile earnings, but getting a lie flat or not was the least of my concern. Cheapies tend to include 2+ stops and / or overnight stops each direction.
Old Dec 26, 2023, 9:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG

My example does include a lie flat SFO-IAH🤣 The longest we could get is probably around 5 hours, it'd be too short for me to seek out lie flats. I ended up booking one of them between DFW and MIA, but I tried to build itineraries with good length of layovers, minimizing overnights, a detour for more mile earnings, but getting a lie flat or not was the least of my concern. Cheapies tend to include 2+ stops and / or overnight stops each direction.
Any examples with AA?
Old Dec 26, 2023, 10:21 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
JFK-BOG-JFK, as well as one of the two daily ATL-BOG frequencies (3pm ex-ATL and 9am ex-BOG), are currently operated by a 763 with lie flats.
lsquare likes this.
Old Dec 27, 2023, 3:04 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

I know the purpose for most people would be for a milage run, but for those who have never been Bogota (and Colombia in general) is an extremely amazing place to visit. Great food, great culture, and a beautiful country.
PLeblond, Rim1, Brandinho1 and 2 others like this.
Old Dec 27, 2023, 5:55 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by kbooks66
I know the purpose for most people would be for a milage run, but for those who have never been Bogota (and Colombia in general) is an extremely amazing place to visit. Great food, great culture, and a beautiful country.
Not just that as I go even more off topic I have gotten some of the best elite treatment from Hilton, WOH, and Bonvoy in Bogot.
lsquare likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.