Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

BCN-DOH-CMB-MEL J return QR/UL $5400AUD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BCN-DOH-CMB-MEL J return QR/UL $5400AUD

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2023, 8:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF,OZ,AC,VB,BA,SQ, EY, QR
Hmm. Well that is troubling!
Old Nov 11, 2023, 7:52 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Can't get this to price up with any OTA or the UL website (even searching for each leg separately), but it would be a great ticket if anyone can manage it!

Old Nov 16, 2023, 2:30 am

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
Originally Posted by headingwest
Can't get this to price up with any OTA or the UL website (even searching for each leg separately), but it would be a great ticket if anyone can manage it!
I was able to get it to price on Priceline manually. This is how I constructed it to make it work.

On the return, you can go via LHR with LHR-SOF on BA, via CDG with CDG-SOF on FB (Bulgaria Air), and via DOH with the DOH-SOF on QR. I couldn't get the option via FRA on the return. I think personally I'd go via LHR just because it's a lot more OneWorld miles. DOH is tempting too since you'd get the Al Mourjan lounge, but I believe DOH-SOF as an A320 flight.

You might get a couple more options using SkyScanner (same construction) but it sends you to a site called Kissandfly.com, they are part of Tickets Network from Vienna. I'd never heard of it until today and have no idea if they are decent or useless for cancellations / changes, etc. You can expect multiple changes on UL tickets, so best check if you use that other site. Priceline is easy to deal with.
headingwest and Rim1 like this.

Last edited by dvs7310; Nov 16, 2023 at 3:07 am
Old Nov 16, 2023, 1:40 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by dvs7310
You might get a couple more options using SkyScanner (same construction) but it sends you to a site called Kissandfly.com, they are part of Tickets Network from Vienna. I'd never heard of it until today and have no idea if they are decent or useless for cancellations / changes, etc. You can expect multiple changes on UL tickets, so best check if you use that other site. Priceline is easy to deal with.
Well done for finding it. From Skyscanner I could see that it's actually possible to put in a stopover at CMB.

dvs7310 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.