Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Oneworld LAX to VIE, ZRH, MUC, FRA (RT) $2379-2453

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Oneworld LAX to VIE, ZRH, MUC, FRA (RT) $2379-2453

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2023, 8:02 am

Programs: AA EXP, WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by SEA777GUY
it am not able to find or book as well. It looks like it might have been killed as someone yet again called the airline. First rule of FT is to never ever call the airline. Unbelievable
I think your criticism is misplaced. This is a regularly filed fare that has been available across different O&D pairs in USA/Canada for several weeks now, not an error fare. BA semi-regularly offers fares with this fare basis going back years (I've flown similarly priced fares every year as far back as 2017). My point is that they didn't decide to pull it because someone talked to a reservations agent about stacking AARP+Chase discounts.
Old Jul 25, 2023, 7:51 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Anegada
I think your criticism is misplaced. This is a regularly filed fare that has been available across different O&D pairs in USA/Canada for several weeks now, not an error fare. BA semi-regularly offers fares with this fare basis going back years (I've flown similarly priced fares every year as far back as 2017). My point is that they didn't decide to pull it because someone talked to a reservations agent about stacking AARP+Chase discounts.
My mistake, appreciate the clarification. I thought this was an error fare. I automatically get worked up when someone mentions they called the airline. Apologies for my oversight.
Old Jul 25, 2023, 9:43 pm

Originally Posted by SEA777GUY
My mistake, appreciate the clarification. I thought this was an error fare. I automatically get worked up when someone mentions they called the airline. Apologies for my oversight.
Shouldn't you apologize directly to me then?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.