Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

CAI GRU Return QR Qsuite 1160 euros

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CAI GRU Return QR Qsuite 1160 euros

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2023, 8:16 am

Programs: Oneworlder; Etihad
can't seem to find updated google flights links w/MS legs for CAI-DOH with fares under 1700 - anyone have any at hand please?
Old Aug 24, 2023, 11:17 am

I'd appreciate that too
Old Aug 24, 2023, 12:26 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, TK Elite Plus, QR Gold, AF Gold
Instead of waiting for a GF link play around with some dates and you'll find everything you need right away. But the current price with MS is 1500-1700 depending on the route.
Old Aug 25, 2023, 12:07 pm

I was trying for several hours to book a flight to ASU or MVD I was always getting error while paying I tried to book through different sites and it was not working at all (im visiting family in Brasil so I don't care about the miles but the fare was nice and I love flying with QR).

Now I was able to book the flight and its "confirmed" but unfortunately the last segment on the return was canceled right after the booking, im not sure which company is using the tickets as its a mix of Qatar / Egyptair and Latam.

My trip is:

CAI (Egyptair) - DOH (QR) - GRU (Latam) - ASU
ASU (Latam) - GRU (QR) - DOH - CAI (Egyptair - canceled)

I wouldn't mind having the last sector canceled as long the other segments are okay to flight. But being honest I think that the tickets are not issued yet and whoever is responsible for the ticket is going to cancel the trip.

did anybody else have a issue like this with this fare?
Old Aug 25, 2023, 12:41 pm

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by Jakkz
Now I was able to book the flight and its "confirmed" but unfortunately the last segment on the return was canceled right after the booking, im not sure which company is using the tickets as its a mix of Qatar / Egyptair and Latam
Do you have a eTicket number? This isn't the PNR (6 digit alphanumeric code) but a 13 digit number. Don't share either your PNR or full eTicket number on here, but you can Google the first 3 digits and find out the issuing airline.
Old Aug 25, 2023, 12:52 pm

Originally Posted by plunet
Do you have a eTicket number? This isn't the PNR (6 digit alphanumeric code) but a 13 digit number. Don't share either your PNR or full eTicket number on here, but you can Google the first 3 digits and find out the issuing airline.
no I wouldn't post the number, unfortunately they canceled my reservation again -_-
I probably tried book it like 10-15 times already, with vpn, several cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, over at latam, booking.com, some other thirdparty sites always the same
Old Aug 25, 2023, 4:07 pm

I was trying for several hours to book a flight to ASU or MVD I was always getting error while paying I tried to book through different sites and it was not working at all (im visiting family in Brasil so I don't care about the miles but the fare was nice and I love flying with QR).

Now I was able to book the flight and its "confirmed" but unfortunately the last segment on the return was canceled right after the booking, im not sure which company is using the tickets as its a mix of Qatar / Egyptair and Latam.

My trip is:

CAI (Egyptair) - DOH (QR) - GRU (Latam) - ASU
ASU (Latam) - GRU (QR) - DOH - CAI (Egyptair - canceled)

I wouldn't mind having the last sector canceled as long the other segments are okay to flight. But being honest I think that the tickets are not issued yet and whoever is responsible for the ticket is going to cancel the trip.

did anybody else have a issue like this with this fare?
Any chance to post your exmaple for this flight?
I cant manage to find any flights for the sector CAI - DOH with EgyptAir.
Old Aug 25, 2023, 6:38 pm

Originally Posted by plunet
Originally Posted by DominiqueV
Any chance to post your exmaple for this flight?
I cant manage to find any flights for the sector CAI - DOH with EgyptAir.

google flight
Old Aug 26, 2023, 3:31 am

Programs: marriott platinum, AS Gold
So for this ticekt, AS get elite miles?

If MS/LH can credit to related SA* programs, how about LA flights, AS get elite miles?
Old Aug 26, 2023, 3:45 am

No, for AS you need LA marketed and operated flights.
Here u probably get only some LA points / QR avios.
Old Aug 26, 2023, 10:33 am

Those flight are with QR on CAI - DOH und DOH- CAI.
This does not seems to work..only with Egypt Air?
Old Aug 26, 2023, 11:24 am

Can we get oneworld tier points with these legs?
Old Aug 26, 2023, 12:40 pm

Probably no tier points in OW for QR legs.
U can get it for LA flights in AS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.