Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AF/KLM**** YYZ-DXB $3,373 CAD J class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2023, 3:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE. AF-Plat

Minimum 3 day stay.
Ends 18/1/2023

Personally I would book AF over KLM.
boggs likes this.
Old Jan 17, 2023, 3:58 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Thanks, @Eagle2000. Have you checked any other Canadian cities, by chance?
Old Jan 17, 2023, 4:05 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Adam Smith
Sorry, I have not.... usually YUL and YYZ have the same sales, not sure about YYC or YVR...
Old Jan 17, 2023, 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by Adam Smith
There are supposedly some discounts from YUL, YYC, and YVR on KL/AF, but my limited search did not show up anything noteworthy. I did see YYC-LIS on AC for a week in October (that’s the only date I checked) for $3800 CDN, but I don’t know how that compares to regular business fares out of YYC as I don’t usually originate there. We certainly aren’t seeing anything like the terrific KL/AF deals that were out last winter, but maybe we won’t get them this year out of the west. For now, anything under or at $4k is looking like a bargain out of YQR for business class to Europe but I don’t think ex-YQR/YXE fares for that much are of much interest to the premium fares forum so don’t post them when I see them.

NBO, CPT, JRO, plus a bunch of European cities are coming up on the KL website for a similar fare as the OP notes from YYZ, however.
Old Jan 19, 2023, 6:20 am
Original Poster

Deal still on for Departures March to June....It was suppose to expire yesterday....
Old Jan 30, 2023, 7:02 am

Thanks a lot for this, it’s still on! Was able to book a round trip leaving late June and returning early July

it seems like some of the one-stop returns are gone on the weekends (or pricing higher) but a very good deal nonetheless
Eagle2000 likes this.
Old Jan 30, 2023, 11:47 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ICviaEKtoAC
Thanks a lot for this, it’s still on! Was able to book a round trip leaving late June and returning early July

it seems like some of the one-stop returns are gone on the weekends (or pricing higher) but a very good deal nonetheless
You are welcome! I know this J class fare normally is around $ 6,500 CAD from YYZ

I was hesitant to post the price because some Jag off previously had made fun of a J class fare I posted from YYZ to SIN for $ 4,600 CAD. Prices are now around $ 6,000.00 for this fare.

Glad I could help someone save a lot of $$$ on a premium fare without the snark.
Old Feb 6, 2023, 2:14 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA1k
Originally Posted by Eagle2000
You are welcome! I know this J class fare normally is around $ 6,500 CAD from YYZ

I was hesitant to post the price because some Jag off previously had made fun of a J class fare I posted from YYZ to SIN for $ 4,600 CAD. Prices are now around $ 6,000.00 for this fare.

Glad I could help someone save a lot of $$$ on a premium fare without the snark.
thanks ignore the "snark" people, trust me i appreciate your posts.
Old Feb 7, 2023, 12:33 am

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat ; A3 Gold ; HH Gold ; IHG Plat Amb
Thanks for posting, don't get discourage by such "snark people" who don't understand is that a fare is more than just a price between 2 cities, there are additional features like stopovers, routings, flexibility, miles, etc. that can make it work for some while it would not for others. I am not interested in Dubai personally, but your original post made me check alternative destinations like Cape Town or Mauritius that were also on sale, although the deal this year is less sweet than the one I got last year.
Eagle2000, Porch and Pocatello like this.
Old Feb 16, 2023, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

Sorry Fellas, Sale over, back to $ 7,000+ ....
Old Feb 17, 2023, 12:10 am

Ah man, i liked this deal....normal fare for this is super pricey
Eagle2000 likes this.
Old Feb 19, 2023, 11:36 pm

Programs: Hyatt Marriott FSPP
OMG... First time seeing an SK native.
Its so tough, always have to reposition to gateway cities.
YYC is not possible with AC now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.