Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Saudia: TUN to CGK/BKK from USD 960

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Saudia: TUN to CGK/BKK from USD 960

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2022, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
Originally Posted by Rambol
Maybe a little bit off-topic, but it might be interesting for people in this topic. Saudia seems to also have good fares from Athens to Singapore. Not as good as the deals that we have seen earlier, but still nice. Downsides are that dates are quite limited and that this seems only bookable on OTAs. And a technical stop in Male is of course also not perfect if you want to sleep during the flight.

Some days are at €845 via OTA..
Delta flyers would obtain 12034 MQMs and 2407 MQDs or a 2.91 MQD Ratio
FlyingBlue members would obtain 15 XPs for ATH-JED and 30 XPs for JED-SIN or 45 XPs total each way for a grand total of 90 XPs...
MaxFlyer likes this.
Old Oct 7, 2022, 11:19 pm

Programs: Eurobonus Lifetime Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Turkish Airlines Elite
Originally Posted by Stil
Great Thanks!
Is it a joint elite/business check-in area for all airlines?

​​Is there priority security?

We have a flight at 11:40 any suggestion on time of arrival at TUN?
My recent experience was during August with very high volume. I’m flying out of TUN again 23 Oct.

1) That’s my impression but not sure.
2) Don’t remember. In general all are ‘priority’ 😝
3) I’m reluctant to advise as not enough experience. All bags are x-rayed at the entrance of the departure hall so this can be the first challenge. Last time I nearly missed my flight because all roads to the airport were closed due a large high level meeting in Tunis.

I’ve traveled extensively im Africa and I’m currently based in Baghdad, and I find TUN one of the most chaotic and unpredictable places. There can also be very long waiting time for baggage delivery but again my recent experience is from August. Tunis itself including La Marsa and Gammarth is very enjoyable even though you are beginning to sense the frustration/desperation among Tunisians. Prices are going up on basic food items, limited supply of petrol, people and especially women feeling less safe etc. combined with very high unemployment rates especially among youth and a corrupt political elite. The country reminds me more and more of Lebanon.
Stil likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.