Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

ARN-BKK o/w J €684 Easter 2022

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ARN-BKK o/w J €684 Easter 2022

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2022, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Pre-arrival tests have been dropped as of April 1.

From Bangkok Post 18 March 2022: "The Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration on Friday resolved to discontinue the requirement that visitors pass a pre-travel Covid-19 test, from April 1, but testing on arrival will continue."

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...d-from-april-1
jfkeze likes this.
Old Mar 19, 2022, 11:51 pm

Programs: BA Silver (OWS), OZ Diamond (*G), TK Elite (*G), HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by pogonation
Good find. Can use the O/W SQ fare for £650 BKK-SIN-FRA to get home as well if wanting to do a return but fly home on SQ metal.
Thanks for the tip. Booked the SQ fare for my outbound and LX/SQ on the way back.

By the way the fare allows unlimited stopovers so I did ARN-ZRH/ZRH-SIN/SIN-BKK.
Old Mar 20, 2022, 4:10 am

Programs: BAEC - Silver, Virgin Flying Club, Delta Skymiles
AY seem to have matched this fare, with a HEL stop, if you are OW bound.

Quick question as I am looking more for a beach holiday - what is near BKK for good beach that time of year? We did southern Thailand a few years ago and would prefer to do Malaysia this time but the covid situation is much clearer now for Thailand.
Old Mar 20, 2022, 8:33 am

Pattaya & Hua Hin
Old Mar 20, 2022, 11:22 am

Programs: BA Silver (OWS), OZ Diamond (*G), TK Elite (*G), HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by sondra_finchley
AY seem to have matched this fare, with a HEL stop, if you are OW bound.

Quick question as I am looking more for a beach holiday - what is near BKK for good beach that time of year? We did southern Thailand a few years ago and would prefer to do Malaysia this time but the covid situation is much clearer now for Thailand.
AY matched? Could you provide example dates as I can't pull them up.

If you are arriving before June I'd catch a flight to Samui and a ferry to Phangan or Tao. If you don't want to take a domestic flight Hua Hin, Ko Samet or Ko Chang are probably your best bets.
Old Mar 20, 2022, 2:04 pm

Programs: BAEC - Silver, Virgin Flying Club, Delta Skymiles
Here is what I found on Google Flights, some arbitrary dates stuck in:

I need to check the fare bucket yet and make sure its not one of their light biz fares.

Its a return fare, this is just the top portion screenshot.

Sorry, I think I got my currencies mixed up as I dont normally think in Euro/GBP, but DollarGBP. However, I think this works out to the same price as two one-ways.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.