Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

TK: ORD - JNB in Business $2016 (per person 2 passengers required for fare)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TK: ORD - JNB in Business $2016 (per person 2 passengers required for fare)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2021, 7:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by Argonaut1000
Appears that the fares expired on 10/22. Other cities included TPE,TYO,HKG,,NBO
As per the fare rules:

TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED ON/AFTER 11OCT 21 AND ON/BEFORE 22OCT 21.
Old Oct 27, 2021, 4:12 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA1k
united has some fare from ORD for $2943 jan 11-23 that i saw .
Old Oct 29, 2021, 7:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by Porch
united has some fare from ORD for $2943 jan 11-23 that i saw .
UA has had below $3000 fares ORD-EWR-JNB for several months. You need to really watch the details on this fare as UA has a way of forcing you to extremely risky or extremely long connections to/form JNB at EWR, sometimes overnight or even a LGA/EWR coterminal connection.

If you use the ITA/Matrix options of minconnect and maxconnect to force rational connection times, you will see the cheap fares disappear in your search results. I have found that UA fares in business ORD-EQR-JNB and back can be some of the more expensive if you insist on being flexible as to when you fly (meaning day of week) and do not want to either run through airports or spend six eight or more hours sitting around EWR.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.