Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EK F: BKK to HKG €668

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2020, 7:27 am

Programs: BA Gold, AY Gold
Originally Posted by TravelingZoomer
I believe EK puts its F in Plaza Premium First which is actually one of the nicer lounges I’ve visited even though it’s a contract lounge
I fully agree. Love the art works and the general wibe of the lounge.
Old Dec 16, 2020, 7:34 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Note that EK are only flying a few A380s at the moment. They schedule them in, but often replace them with B777s a few weeks before.

Also, there is a good possibility than you’ll be downgraded to J when the flight is rescheduled with 2 classes.
Old Dec 16, 2020, 7:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
August 2021 (sample dates I used) is almost like saying August 3021... flights and rules change everyday but August is safer than say February...
advisorytoptop likes this.
Old Dec 22, 2020, 3:05 am

This flight is currently being operated by a 3 Class 77W and no-one really knows when that will change. Fingers crossed August is OK.

I've flown it a few times in F but more recently it changed to the 2 Class A380 as mentioned already. Only five out of fifteen 2 Class frames have the new bar so even that's not guaranteed if it changes back to A380 in the course of time. The older style bar is just fine though.
Old Dec 22, 2020, 12:09 pm

Programs: NZ
Originally Posted by ft101
This flight is currently being operated by a 3 Class 77W and no-one really knows when that will change. Fingers crossed August is OK.

I've flown it a few times in F but more recently it changed to the 2 Class A380 as mentioned already. Only five out of fifteen 2 Class frames have the new bar so even that's not guaranteed if it changes back to A380 in the course of time. The older style bar is just fine though.
Looks like it is scheduled to change back to a 2 class A380 in November 2021.
Old Dec 25, 2020, 12:13 am

Programs: UA MM/1P, EK Au, QR, TK, Marriott Life Ti, Hilton Dia, IC Dia, Hyatt Glob, Accor Pt, Shangri-La
Not like the old days where they sometimes (mistakenly) allow routings via DXB? I remember taking a CMB-MLE R/T in F where they allowed routings through DXB. There was also a QR error fare between two SE Asian cities but they didn't prevent the system from allowing routings via DOH. They cancelled mine but perhaps some people were allowed to fly it...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.