Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Surinam Airways $998 RT Amsterdam to/from Paramaribo Business (First?)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2020, 5:00 pm
Used to be highman123
Original Poster

- Excellent deals from/to Amsterdam and Paramaribo. Direct. Small Business Class cabin. Good amount of dates, prices out only on Kayak for this price.

https://www.kayak.com/flights/AMS,ne...t=bestflight_a

- Book via an OTA (Avantgarde). It will say First Class but they only have two cabins...

“The following link is a blog/website/social media page in which I have a financial interest. If you click on this link, cookies will be added to your device for an extended period of time and I may gain monetary returns if you follow this link or any other link on the blog/website/social media page.”
Old Aug 6, 2020, 7:26 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Executive Club Gold, Miles & Bonus Gold, Alaska Mileage Plan, Aeroplan, LifeMiles
You gotta be crazy to book obscure airlines on obscure OTAs on a non existing class for such a far away date
worldtraveller73 and raporot like this.
Old Aug 6, 2020, 8:29 pm
Used to be highman123
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BCNforever
You gotta be crazy to book obscure airlines on obscure OTAs on a non existing class for such a far away date
Wait - I thought this is Flyertalk - my bad....
Old Aug 6, 2020, 9:53 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by BCNforever
It is a small airline yes but but but is fully government owned. This is one of there few flight that connects them to economic partner. In this case Netherlands. The odd of them dying a weather low as the country has to go bankrupt. The airline is a vital service provider.
The business class itself from what I have heard isn't something to write home about.
135pilot and kyushuman like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.