Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

MH KUL-BNE-KUL Z class from USD960

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2019, 8:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Cathay Diamond and Singapore Gold

Hi..

MH Promo across regions..

From KULBNEKUL seems to be good value. Prices from USD980 for travel in 2019, and USD960 for travel in 2020.. Books into Z class.. Other Australian cities would cost an addition of USD450 or more..

Book by 09sep, max stay 3mths, change fee myr450.

Hope its not too late..
ft543 likes this.
Old Sep 8, 2019, 12:22 am

Programs: marriott platinum, AS Gold
Good Price...Thank you
Old Sep 8, 2019, 1:24 am

Programs: BA AVIOS , Qanats
Any example
Old Sep 8, 2019, 5:33 am

Programs: AF Platinum, UA Platinum Million Miler Lifetime Gold, QR Platinum, HH Lifetime Diamond, IHG Diamond
Head to Google flights, put the dates in, prices will show around $USD 1780, change "Airlines" to MH only and calendar will show "Price Unavailable". Hit the date you want anyway and the price will adjust once you do ( if available on that date ). I just grabbed one ticket in July for MYR 4000 which is AUD 1390 / USD 956. I booked direct with MH site rather than OTA options. I'd get in quick though, On the dates I grabbed, when I started, it showed 3 seats available, by the time I completed it was showing 1 seat left. It's a Business promo Fare. Thanks for the tip Microtat.
Old Sep 8, 2019, 12:42 pm

Programs: BA Silver, PR Elite, Avis Preferred Plus, PC Diamond Ambassador
Thanks for tips to buy. If I can get dates in October I will buy/

Similar prices ex HKG earlier this year - and lower still from TPE
Old Sep 9, 2019, 6:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Cathay Diamond and Singapore Gold
The sale has been extended to 13sep as indicated on MH’s own web..
Old Sep 10, 2019, 1:34 am

Programs: BA Silver, PR Elite, Avis Preferred Plus, PC Diamond Ambassador
Searches easily for available flight days on Google Flights at this price today - Tuesday September 10
mikeyfly likes this.
Old May 27, 2020, 1:30 am

Did anyone purchase this ticket last year? If so, any luck in refunding or postponing this ticket?
Old May 27, 2020, 2:19 am

Programs: MH Gold, AC Super Elite, UA Platinum, Accor All Gold, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by JC83
Did anyone purchase this ticket last year? If so, any luck in refunding or postponing this ticket?
I'm afraid you won't get any refund due to MH' extremely customer-unfriendly attitude in this Covid crisis.
More in this thread: MAS refusing refund for cancelled flight
Old May 27, 2020, 5:04 am

Originally Posted by JC83
I had a one year old ticket expiring on Monday, from Bali to Singapore in biz bought during special credit card promo. Called Monday afternoon Europe time and was offered a refund according to date rules (100 USD penalty), as my ticketed date was last year and I kept the ticket open (pre-Covid). Lady said I am not entitled to covid offers because of the old ticketed date, however rebooked me for free to October (wanted to charge a fare difference but after checking came back to me that there is no fare difference, which was a miracle or rather their mistake lol). She mentioned it is the last change and if I don’t take the flight the ticket will forfeit. However if they don’t fly or if there are border restrictions not allowing me to transit in Malaysia or enter Singapore, I should call again and they will offer me a covid related solution. I take it they should rebook you for free when they cancelled the flights (that is their standard practice I experienced even with delayed flights), you should also be entitled for a refund but that may take a while
Old May 27, 2020, 8:12 am

Programs: MH Gold, AC Super Elite, UA Platinum, Accor All Gold, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by Harko
I had a one year old ticket expiring on Monday, from Bali to Singapore in biz bought during special credit card promo. Called Monday afternoon Europe time and was offered a refund according to date rules (100 USD penalty), as my ticketed date was last year and I kept the ticket open (pre-Covid). Lady said I am not entitled to covid offers because of the old ticketed date, however rebooked me for free to October (wanted to charge a fare difference but after checking came back to me that there is no fare difference, which was a miracle or rather their mistake lol). She mentioned it is the last change and if I don’t take the flight the ticket will forfeit. However if they don’t fly or if there are border restrictions not allowing me to transit in Malaysia or enter Singapore, I should call again and they will offer me a covid related solution. I take it they should rebook you for free when they cancelled the flights (that is their standard practice I experienced even with delayed flights), you should also be entitled for a refund but that may take a while
Again, this is NOT how MH currently operates as is thoroughly and repeatedly documented in the thread I linked to in my previous post (but also in other posts). MH will not rebook you for free and will not refund you with Covid19 as excuse. That's the reason why so many people are furious over at the MH forum..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.