Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

DL: LAX - NRT/HND in Business Class Delta Suites $3,001 RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL: LAX - NRT/HND in Business Class Delta Suites $3,001 RT

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2019, 10:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
Originally Posted by bonoman
We're also talking about flying to Asia here. You can barely find $2k deals from the US to Europe. $3k for a TPAC Biz seat to Japan *is* a deal.
Not really. Delta has offered Canada to Tokyo (via Detroit) for $2K on multiple occasions.

I have done too many trips to various Asia destinations for the same price.

Also, I just booked US to Brussels for $2K, and US to Frankfurt for $2,200. Of course, SQ has had some good offers where you can take its fifth freedom route to FRA, and stay for a few days in the region and then fly to SIN all for around $2K - both Asia and Europe, check!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.