Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

MU CEB-MAD Business Class RTN $1070USD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2017, 9:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: CebGo 5J, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Alaska 100K

I just booked this flight. I have no idea what the availability is but here are my details for a March 1-15th trip.

I booked Cebu, Philippines to Madrid, Spain via PVG on China Eastern Business class for $1,070 return.

see OTA

Good Luck

I usually book the MXP-CGK flights for business class between Europe and Asia but this is pretty good fare as well especially since it originates in Asia.
Old Nov 12, 2017, 1:46 pm

Programs: DL DM
For those on DL, this trip nets 6,267MQD at a rate of 5.85MQD per $ spent. That's insane, I thought I was doing well with AF PE at 4.65 per $.
Old Nov 12, 2017, 10:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Just a question of being able to justify two trips to Cebu on the Saudia deal, nesting this one in the middle. The biggest issue I have these days is time: I don’t have enough of it!
Old Nov 13, 2017, 8:34 am

Originally Posted by Concerto
Just a question of being able to justify two trips to Cebu on the Saudia deal, nesting this one in the middle. The biggest issue I have these days is time: I don’t have enough of it!
What Saudia deal included Cebu?
Old Nov 13, 2017, 8:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This is what I was thinking of:

Saudia GVA-KUL,CGK,MNL £750ish AI RT

Not exactly Cebu, but I suppose it’s not too difficult to get there from MNL.
Old Nov 13, 2017, 1:11 pm

gotcha thanks, i know it's not the end of the world trallelling from Manilla i just liked the idea of one itinerary straight through
Old Nov 19, 2017, 8:34 am

Programs: AZ Exec, FB PFL, OneWorld Sapphire, IHG Diamond, Accor Platinum, Avis/Hertz President
Just say you come and visit me in Cebu

Ciao
U
Old Nov 19, 2017, 8:41 am

Programs: AZ Exec, FB PFL, OneWorld Sapphire, IHG Diamond, Accor Platinum, Avis/Hertz President
I suppose it’s not too difficult to get there from MNL.
Yeah, plenty of flights on MNL-CEB, route served by PR, 5J and Z2.

Ciao
U
Old Nov 19, 2017, 8:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I would be glad to! Just looking at the planning I just don’t know where I’ll get the time before next summer and these fares might have evaporated by now. So you live in Cebu? That’s great!
Old Nov 19, 2017, 11:11 pm

Programs: CX GO, TSA Pre✓ Afflictions: TSASS
There are at least 3 of us FTers living in Cebu, that I know of... probably more.
Old Nov 22, 2017, 7:18 pm

Programs: UA 1MM Gold AA Gold NW Silver Marriott Plat. SPG Plat. Hilton Gold Hertz 5 Star
fare rules

anyone know where i can find the fare rules for this?
I', interested but would be looking further out into 2018
Old Nov 22, 2017, 8:40 pm

Programs: UA 1MM Gold AA Gold NW Silver Marriott Plat. SPG Plat. Hilton Gold Hertz 5 Star
apparently this is a new route

http://www.anna.aero/2017/10/19/chin...lands-in-cebu/
Old Nov 23, 2017, 2:49 am

Originally Posted by chichow
Yeah, following CTU-CEB, MU started from PVG.
I hope they will not restrict the access to the lounge to SkyTeam Elite Plus flying Y as they did in CTU.
I know in PVG they use they own lounge, which is nice, so this should not happen. Let's see.

Ulxima
Old Nov 24, 2017, 7:41 am

Programs: AF Platinum, UA Platinum Million Miler Lifetime Gold, QR Platinum, HH Lifetime Diamond, IHG Diamond
And a word of warning if you fly out of CEB, there is an airport departure tax, payable in CASH PHP only, so keep some cash handy, you'll need it to escape the place.
Old Nov 24, 2017, 12:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CebGo 5J, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Alaska 100K
And there is no point arriving real early for this flight as security does not let you into the immigration clearance area until 4AM (1 hour 10 minutes before flight departure) which means very little time if any to use the lounge. This is an area that China Eastern really needs to address with Philippine Immigration / Security. Why open Check-in at 3AM then?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.