Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

(Business)SkyTeam: JFK-PRG $2070+ ai r/t; through EOS

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2017, 5:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2MM

This is the lowest TATL deal I've come across in a while. Nothing like sale fares of the past, but not a bad deal.
  • Dates are wide-open through EOS.
  • 7-day minimum stay
  • No stopovers allowed
  • 60-day adv purchase
  • Depart: Tu We Th Fr
  • Return: Su Mo Tu We Th
  • On AF/KL, intra-European legs book into J for extra MQM/EQM earning potential.
  • airfrance.us and klm.com allow bookings up to 360 days in the future so you can book all the way through early Aug 2018.
ZRH / BSL / SOF are available for about $2200.
Old Aug 13, 2017, 9:57 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, ex-AA EXP, ex-UA 1K
Well, we did have that BA/AA/IB $1,750 fare b/t IAD-ATH last week -- and that was before including the AARP discount! -- but this is the lowest I've seen to PRG in a while.

Also, OW is still showing wide availability on JFK-ATH for $2,150 (again, pre-AARP discount), as another poster pointed out recently.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 3:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2MM
IAD-ATH barely lasted 12 hours though. And I'll amend this to say that this is the lowest SkyTeam eastbound TATL deal I've seen in a while. I don't think we've had anything good since the Jun 2016 sale, so I'm not holding out for anything better.

Now, of course, not a week goes by where we don't hear of some ex-EU TATL deal.
Old Aug 17, 2017, 2:33 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum
I booked MSP-PRG $2240 this morning over Christmas in Delta One. Not as great as years ago from ORD for $1750 on KLM but for a long flight over holidays I am pretty excited as that is about the lowest I have ever seen that route from MSP.

The other option was with BA/AA but it added an extra leg, and going through ORD and LHR(yuck), and even with AARP $200 it would have priced just about the same.

Thanks for posting the initial deal OP.

Didn't really feel like taking any positioning flights for this trip to anywhere.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.