Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

PRG - SFO (BA) - 1800$ in J

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PRG - SFO (BA) - 1800$ in J

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2017, 7:46 am

Originally Posted by flydrive
Thanks for the post that this is active again. I was looking for west coast flights for the autumn, and this is the best deal but I missed it the first time around.

I booked ARN - HEL - JFK - LAX - SFO - JFK - LHR - PRG in October for SEK 12,838 (about GBP 1175). Both transcon AA flights and AY outbound transatlantic. 680 TP on BAEC. You could get at least 40 more if you work it.
any link please? Did you book with aa?
Old Jul 7, 2017, 8:02 am

Programs: BA silver, Flying Blue gold, Marriott titanium
I was generally looking on the AA US website, where you can put in 6 segments. In the end, I only needed 5 and did it on google which clicked through to the AA Swedish site. Sorry not able to post links, but it was for 14-22 October. I see that the fare may have gone up. Like last time, it didn't last more than 24 hours.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 5:06 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Gold, TK M&S Nobody
ILN8R4Z1 (PRG-SFO) is active again until Friday - same date restrictions as last week.

Best combination last week was with a similar ARN fare, but that's not coming up at the moment (granted, last week both were only available Thursday/Friday).
Old Jul 12, 2017, 5:16 am
Suspended

Programs: AS MVPGold75K, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum, Pan Am million-miler
Also, in the other direction, its about $2200 on airberlin in J. SFO/LAX-PRG check dates on googleflights.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 12:51 pm

Programs: BA Gold, *A Gold, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by etiene
ILN8R4Z1 (PRG-SFO) is active again until Friday - same date restrictions as last week.

Best combination last week was with a similar ARN fare, but that's not coming up at the moment (granted, last week both were only available Thursday/Friday).
Some dates are even cheaper with a Dublin outbound, Prague inbound. e.g DUB-JFK, SFO-PRG.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 5:13 pm

Programs: DL
Now if only the ~1400USD PRG-SFO fare comes back tomorrow! Missed it by a few hours last weekend.
Old Jul 13, 2017, 10:20 am

Originally Posted by krdvg
Now if only the ~1400USD PRG-SFO fare comes back tomorrow! Missed it by a few hours last weekend.
Looks like you're in luck, I'm able to price at $1483 on the matrix presently.
Old Jul 13, 2017, 5:01 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
Looking to book this now with a long layover in New York on the way back.

The only option I can see to do that is unfortunately the SFO-JFK redeye (AA18) giving me 11 bleary-eyed hours in NYC before BA2 at 6pm.

Are there better ways to do the return?

AA12 and AA100 maybe?
Old Jul 13, 2017, 6:39 pm

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by wonderman
Looks like you're in luck, I'm able to price at $1483 on the matrix presently.
Seems to be available to April on GF, though after Dec it is at $1513.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.