Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

TAP : CPH/OSL to BOS/MIA/JFK $1169 (updated 28 Jun 2017)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TAP : CPH/OSL to BOS/MIA/JFK $1169 (updated 28 Jun 2017)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2017, 2:09 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by PacificTwo
Looks like there's another round of decent fares available from OSL/CPH to NYC/BOS/MIA for $1200 +/-.

For example, OSL-NYC for $1169.

Limited availability Sept/Oct, improving in Nov/Dec and pretty extensive in early 2018.

The refitted 330s seemed hard to find on the NYC routes in early 2018, but I haven't kept up on refit progress and where these are being deployed.
Thanks for the update! Looking for flights in April 2018.
Just the unavoidable long layover and the uncertainty regarding seat quality makes me hold off at the moment.
Old Jun 28, 2017, 1:55 pm

Originally Posted by krabbenkopf
Check your bookings - there are some major changes to the OSL-flights. I cannot reach my flight from LIS to OSL as it departs 15 Minuted before my arrival from BOS...
Thanks for the heads up. I had a overnight in LIS, but my flights look ok.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 12:07 am

Programs: M&M Senator, BAEC GGL, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by flockavelliFT
Thanks for the update! Looking for flights in April 2018.
Just the unavoidable long layover and the uncertainty regarding seat quality makes me hold off at the moment.
At least the lie flats are safe on BOS and JFK. I guess most ppl go for MIA, but I am sure that will last until mid 2018
Old Jun 29, 2017, 3:02 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by chrini1
At least the lie flats are safe on BOS and JFK. I guess most ppl go for MIA, but I am sure that will last until mid 2018
Is JFK now confirmed? I knew about BOS but wasn't sure about NYC flights.
That would make me book a flight now if lie-flat for JFK was certain. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.