Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

OneWorld Germany-ORD business I/D €1322

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OneWorld Germany-ORD business I/D €1322

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2017, 1:57 am

Programs: AF Platinum, UA Platinum Million Miler Lifetime Gold, QR Platinum, HH Lifetime Diamond, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by NetJets Germany
To anybody who has already booked this fare: Could you share the change and cancellation conditions, please? I cannot find anything on expedia.de.

Also, has anybody successfully routed through HEL in order to force the L/H with AY? I do not see any options at all, and if I try to put in individual sectors, I only get an error message saying "We're experiencing technical problems"...

Finally, want to book the miles and club points with CX. Should get full miles and points for these fares, right?

Am close to pulling the trigger on this, so would appreciate any insights!
Quick, quick, quick, he who hesitates, is lost....
Old Feb 27, 2017, 6:11 am

Sure - here's what Google Translate gave me (from the confirmation email I received):

Further information
Additional charges
The airline may charge additional charges for baggage or other optional services.
Terms of Business of the airline
We understand that your plans may occasionally change. We do not charge a change or cancel fee. They will be billed only for the fees charged by the airline itself according to its own guidelines.
Flight tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Name changes are not permitted.
Please check the airline's liability limitations.
Old Mar 7, 2017, 6:43 pm

Programs: CX DM, SQ KF Gold
[Deleted]

Last edited by NetJets Germany; Mar 7, 2017 at 6:50 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.