Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

CX/IB Premium Economy/Mixed BCN-LHR-HKG-SYD rtn £1100+ Jun2017

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2017, 4:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, TK Elite, AB Gold, Iberia Plata, Best Western Rewards Platinum

First time poster long time lurker.
Was searching for some good fares to Sydney in June from BCN

Found this on ebookers. Interesting fare Going is via London on Iberia/BA economy, but rest is in CX PE. Mix of A330, A350 and 777, with the return flight directly to BCN from HKG (didnt know they had a flight).

Considering CX PE cabin is small and there are usually tons of OP ups for BA silver Gold members, this could be a good deal. Earns 370 TP and around 20k avios base miles I think.

Would love to know base fare basis and rules/options. Books in to L/E fare bucket.

Not sure of availability outside these dates.

https://www.kayak.co.uk/flights/BCN-...-07-02/premium
Old Jan 24, 2017, 4:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, TK Elite, AB Gold, Iberia Plata, Best Western Rewards Platinum
Looks like the first flight HKG-BCN No wonder.
Old Jan 24, 2017, 6:29 am

You can find this fare also on www.cathaypacific.com and play with the dates.
Fare basis seems to be "CX EL6MES8".
Old Jan 24, 2017, 6:45 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Be careful - Prem Econ that books under IB fare (ie, IB W) may not credit as expected like other PE fares. Check fare codes and earning charts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.