Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

*A P fares from US to France, Italy and AMS for $2100

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

*A P fares from US to France, Italy and AMS for $2100

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2016, 9:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by ijgordon
Yeah, yesterday you could also do NYC-ZRH on LX/UA* for ~$2k, but I believe the sale expired at midnight (was known in advance apparently).
Ah. I didn't get a chance to look at the fare rules or I probably would have tried booking earlier.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 12:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, TrueBlue, IHG Plat Amb, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Accor Platinum, National Exec Elite
Just booked BOS-LHR; LIS-BOS for July 26 - Aug 9 around $2,100 (before using a $600 UA voucher - so all UA metal) but lots of *A combos available. Nothing to write home about but not a horrible base price.

BOS-LIS r/t still pricing around $1700 UA/LX/LH/TP.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 10:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by oblisk
Yeah it was NYC-ZRH/FRA/BRU for 2k on LH/LX/SN/UA/AC

Didn't pull the trigger for a trip in Nov, oh well I can be patient.
I hear you. I'm going in March, so I can be patient too...
My backup is AA Vacations, but that was running closer to $2400 and there weren't any later afternoon flights back; LX has a 5pm-ish to EWR, plenty of time to get there from Zermatt without having to overnight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.