Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

CZ/KL: ZRH-PVG ~$1500 through OTA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2015, 7:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Gold

After looking for a long time into my options, I finally pulled the trigger on an incredible good deal from cheaptickets.ch. All inclusive price for 3 of us came to CHF 4543.34. Tickets were issued on CZ stock in booking class "I". There are more China destinations available as far as I could see. Good luck and enjoy!
Old Nov 6, 2015, 12:22 pm

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Could you share travel date ranges and routings please?
Old Nov 6, 2015, 12:45 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by airoli
Could you share travel date ranges and routings please?
XMN is also available, December departure (dummy search Dec 8 - 22). OJ is also possible. "I" class is very restricted, I guess, 1 month advanced booking, maximum stay also 1 month. Non changeable, refundable. I didn't expand my search much further, but looks like, the deal is only available for December departures.
Old Nov 6, 2015, 1:23 pm

Programs: AA ExP
CZ is the only airline where in business class I literally preferred to go hungry and not drink than eat or drink their food and beverages. Also, on a BNE-CAN flight, the FA barely spoke English. It was excruciating to try to communicate.
Old Nov 6, 2015, 1:45 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by HansGolden
CZ is the only airline where in business class I literally preferred to go hungry and not drink than eat or drink their food and beverages. Also, on a BNE-CAN flight, the FA barely spoke English. It was excruciating to try to communicate.
That's why I chose their codeshares... my flights are all on KL metal
Old Nov 6, 2015, 10:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by KL803
That's why I chose their codeshares... my flights are all on KL metal
Way to go! And kudos to scoring such a deal out of ZRH - not known as premium deals territory to begin with.
Old Nov 7, 2015, 2:40 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cesco.g
Way to go! And kudos to scoring such a deal out of ZRH - not known as premium deals territory to begin with.
Thanks! A long term search on Kayak shows CHF 1800 for February departures booked through China Southern. Of course, one can select the KL codeshare flights (B744 with full flat C) which makes it still a decent price. Books into "I" which yield only 100 % miles if credited to FlyingBlue and therefore makes it a bit less attractive for MR purposes.

MF (Xiamen Airlines) has also attractive prices ZRH-XMN either on their AMS-XMN 787 or KL codeshare (B777): ITA prices this for CHF 1674, also in "I". This fare falls in this category: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/premi...er-thread.html I guess.
Old Nov 25, 2015, 9:57 pm

Programs: AA Plat
Originally Posted by HansGolden
CZ's food isn't all that bad. Agree on their English ability however the truth is one could never learn good English and become a FA. People who spoke better English are employed elsewhere(with a higher salary).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.