Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

QR/AY/UL - Europe-Singapore (Business) From $1,402 R/T

Old Nov 24, 15, 9:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold

3 OneWorld Alliance members are offering some nice fares between Europe and Singapore.

Qatar Airways, Finnair and Sri Lankan are all offering various business class deals for travel commencing right away through to June 2016 and availability looks great.

Note: A lot of these fares must be booked by 30 November.

Sri Lankan is the cheapest (unsurprisingly) at $1,402 R/T but you can get the Finnair A350 for around $1,900 R/T and the Qatar A350 for around $2,100 R/T

All of these look good value to me and, with all three fares available in December, this could be a comfortable way to do a mileage or tier-point run

All fares can be found via ITA Matrix (where I found them) - just be careful not to accidentally book anything with a super long layover.

Last edited by Mileometer; Nov 26, 15 at 12:24 am Reason: Tidying Up
Old Nov 24, 15, 10:18 am

Programs: AA EXP - MR Plat - HH Gold
Standard pricing for those routes.
Old Nov 24, 15, 11:56 am
Suspended

Programs: BA, SQ, EK, FB, SPG
Originally Posted by roadwarrior84 View Post
Standard pricing for those routes.
On what airlines and what routes? In business the prices easily reach 3k EUR and on the UK routes reach 5k. On another note; I found FCO-SIN on CX J for very reasonable prices. https://www.kayak.com/flights/FCO-SI...xible/business

Last edited by expatOWflyer; Nov 24, 15 at 12:55 pm
Old Nov 24, 15, 1:44 pm

Programs: The 4am BP pitstop club
Delated

Last edited by Calum; Nov 24, 15 at 1:53 pm
Old Nov 24, 15, 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by expatOWflyer View Post
On what airlines and what routes? In business the prices easily reach 3k EUR and on the UK routes reach 5k. On another note; I found FCO-SIN on CX J for very reasonable prices. https://www.kayak.com/flights/FCO-SI...xible/business
AMS/ARN/OSL/CPH to BKK/SIN/JKT/BLC, etc. It's been like that for a long time and well documented on this forum.

Not saying the prices are bad, just saying they are pretty standard. These promos are offered all the time.
Old Nov 24, 15, 2:45 pm
Suspended

AMS/ARN/OSL/CPH to BKK/SIN/JKT/BLC, etc. It's been like that for a long time and well documented on this forum.

Not saying the prices are bad, just saying they are pretty standard. These promos are offered all the time.
Availability ex-Europe to SIN is generally scarce at those rates. At the 2k level it is available with CX ex-Scandinavia. But again, hardly available. This would be a great way to try UL's new biz with reverse herringbone seats^
Old Nov 24, 15, 3:16 pm

Availability ex-Europe to SIN is generally scarce at those rates. At the 2k level it is available with CX ex-Scandinavia. But again, hardly available. This would be a great way to try UL's new biz with reverse herringbone seats^
Please go ahead and do some research of your own. Availability on J on those routes I mentioned, and others, is always there and even at lower prices than what the OP stated.
Old Nov 24, 15, 3:50 pm
Suspended

Please go ahead and do some research of your own. Availability on J on those routes I mentioned, and others, is always there and even at lower prices than what the OP stated.
How far out? On Google Flights I only find BKK at -1400 dollars and no availability until March. SIN is at the 1700 mark ex-AMS. And only on CZ which has a pretty poor J soft product IMHO.
Old Nov 24, 15, 6:09 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Check cathay's website for their best prices.
Old Nov 25, 15, 1:54 am

...This would be a great way to try UL's new biz with reverse herringbone seats^
UL is dropping its routes to FRA, FCO & CDG - I last heard

PS. And the lowest fare in Business to SIN from its only remaining station in Europe, LHR, is about $2,400
Old Nov 25, 15, 5:18 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat for Life, HH Diamond,IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Avis PC, Hertz 5*
It is not THAT scarce and...ex-CDG:

Old Nov 25, 15, 8:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton IHG LH BA TK
Don't get upset ! Someone usually turns up to pour cold water on posts giving good deals: they seem to get a kick out telling posters their contribution is nothing special.

Not a good way to encourage to new posters, but that's the way it is.

For what it's worth, I think a sub-1000 fare to Singapore in business-class is definitely worth flagging - so thanks for your contribution!
Old Nov 26, 15, 2:40 am

Programs: BA, Flying Blue
Originally Posted by IAN-UK View Post
Don't get upset ! Someone usually turns up to pour cold water on posts giving good deals: they seem to get a kick out telling posters their contribution is nothing special.

Not a good way to encourage to new posters, but that's the way it is.

For what it's worth, I think a sub-1000 fare to Singapore in business-class is definitely worth flagging - so thanks for your contribution!
Or they recently booked standard fare and it hurts
Old Nov 26, 15, 2:54 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by mofolino View Post
Or they recently booked standard fare and it hurts
True true

Last edited by expatOWflyer; Nov 28, 15 at 3:48 am
Old Nov 26, 15, 4:06 am

Originally Posted by TinDrum View Post
UL is dropping its routes to FRA, FCO & CDG - I last heard
Any timeline you might've heard on UL making a move on this? Would be a PITA to try to reschedule something once booked, especially when needing positioning flights.

And btw, thanks OP!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: