Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LA SCL/IPC return J 457€ AI (7,82 cpm)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LA SCL/IPC return J 457€ AI (7,82 cpm)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2015, 11:29 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL & CCR / QF LTG
Originally Posted by EZEDoesIt
Why not book a date that has D/C availability and change it to the date you think you want?
Now that's a smart idea I've booked this trip with the FRA - SCL First fare with AA in July next year for my birthday. I'm unlikely to change, but this far out a refundable fare would be preferable. Still, happy with I class at that price.

Originally Posted by EZEDoesIt
I've attempted, with multiple cards, to lock in one of these fares. No success. Keeps throwing an "unknown error" processing payment.
Mine worked fine (UK Amex), although got a fraud alert. Found it helped doing a dummy booking on the UK version of the site incognito so I knew what screen was what. Then Google Translate for anything else. I don't speak a word of Spanish.
Old Sep 22, 2015, 11:34 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Just booked this with my UK-addressed Supercard for Christmas this year without any trouble.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 2:57 pm

Programs: AS 75K
Wow, thanks for this. I was already planning a trip to Easter Island and was able to get tickets for 377k CLP, equivalent to $541.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 3:19 pm

Actually, I thought I paid for the ticket but instead LAN sent me a coupon and I'm actually not sure how to pay:
Cupón de Pago

A continuación encontrarás el cupón para pagar tu reserva. En caso de que prefieras utilizar otro medio de pago presencial, podrás

imprimir el cupón correspondiente y acudir a cualquiera de los establecimientos adjuntos.

Any ideas?
Old Sep 24, 2015, 3:23 pm

Originally Posted by rlynnep
Actually, I thought I paid for the ticket but instead LAN sent me a coupon and I'm actually not sure how to pay:
Cupón de Pago

A continuación encontrarás el cupón para pagar tu reserva. En caso de que prefieras utilizar otro medio de pago presencial, podrás

imprimir el cupón correspondiente y acudir a cualquiera de los establecimientos adjuntos.

Any ideas?
If you haven't handed over card details, try booking again.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 3:40 pm

I tried rebooking but it keeps giving me a coupon even though I entered my credit card details. How did you get it to book your ticket?

Originally Posted by Jase76
If you haven't handed over card details, try booking again.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 3:45 pm

I tried rebooking but it keeps giving me a coupon even though I entered my credit card details. How did you get it to book your ticket?
Nothing special, just followed the site with an English version in parallel so I could see what I should b entering.
Old Sep 24, 2015, 8:00 pm

Programs: AA Plat
Cupón de Pago

Any ideas?
It's telling you that you need to print out some kind of sales coupon and bring it to an LA office in order to complete the payment. If your credit card have not been deducted yet, consider purchasing another ticket.
Old Sep 25, 2015, 9:56 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Guys, can't find this. Can someone throw me some sample dates or an itinerary please?
Old Sep 25, 2015, 10:26 am

Originally Posted by Gaz1a
Guys, can't find this. Can someone throw me some sample dates or an itinerary please?
Pretty much any date. You need to ensure you're on the Chilean site and priced in CLP.
Old Nov 7, 2015, 4:11 am

Might want to check your bookings...

Got a My Flights App alert for my booking next year in July. When I opened the app, it says "Booking not available".

Went to lan.com and can still bring up my booking with the PNR, select seats etc. However, when I click the link to print my receipt it says the system cannot find a booking.

A few days ago I also received a My Flights alert and the e-ticket number was noted as a change, although the same as my original receipt. The comments section had changed from "No Reservation Office" to "LAN/WUZ"

You can still bring up the fare on lan.com (Chile) however it books in to C class instead of the cheaper I class, with the associated price increase.

Might be just a glitch, just thought I'd let people know.
Old Nov 7, 2015, 4:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club Silver
Received yesterday the same alert, I still have to check.
Old Nov 7, 2015, 5:18 pm

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
I'm leaving in a few weeks. Everything is the same as when I booked it. No emails from LAN.
Old Nov 8, 2015, 4:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club Silver
Originally Posted by cruisr
I'm leaving in a few weeks. Everything is the same as when I booked it. No emails from LAN.
Thanks a lot. I checked on LAN website, and my booking seems to be still active. Don't know why it is not on My Flights app.
Old Nov 8, 2015, 4:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Dancrane
Thanks a lot. I checked on LAN website, and my booking seems to be still active. Don't know why it is not on My Flights app.
Might be worth asking the author, schofs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.