Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flying with a rifle

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2008, 8:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still PAL Premier Elite & Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by tsadude1
....Long guns can be disassembled and shipped in a less obvious hard sided lockable case.
Accurized rifles may have barrels that have been carefully bedded into the stock, and in some cases the two pieces are no longer separable.
Old Dec 17, 2008, 12:47 am

Originally Posted by MikeMpls
Accurized rifles may have barrels that have been carefully bedded into the stock, and in some cases the two pieces are no longer separable.
This is very true, but from his description (I have a short barrel rifle and supressor's it needs to be a class 3 dealer ) it sounds like it could be disassembled.

Last edited by tsadude1; Dec 17, 2008 at 1:02 am
Old Dec 17, 2008, 12:04 pm
Original Poster

There's always a chance I'll have to take a shotgun or some sort of long rifle that can't be broken down (ie remington 700)..........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.