Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Blender in carry on?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2008, 12:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Prem1K, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by SceneStealer7
I tried searching but didn't really see this addressed. Is there any kind of blender that I would be able to bring in a carry on? I would love to be able to make breakfast smoothies on the road, so it would only need to be powerful enough to handle fruit (apples, bananas, oranges, strawberries... whatever I can find at the concierge lounge, and then some flax seed).
Dewd, you would be dragged off to 'Gitmo, immediately.

Terrorists LOVE frozen margaritas. It's a well known fact.

O/H
Old Jul 23, 2008, 12:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Prem1K, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Iworkhere
Shouldn't be a problem, but that is again just me as a TSO.
LOL. There are a lot of things that "shouldn't be a problem", and yet the number of nail clippers and corkscrews confiscated since 9/11 would indicate otherwise.

Originally Posted by Iworkhere
I've never seen one stopped, but you never know who might have an issue with it.
See, that's the thing. A little consistency would be nice, instead of "Yeah, we have rules, but they can be trumped if the guy on duty is an eff-tard."

That, ahem, shouldn't be the problem, should it?

O/H

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.