Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My first truly retaliatory TSA experience!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2008, 10:11 am
Cee

Originally Posted by DC-COFlyer
Wow! This is truly amazing. You should immediately call Steven Brill and offer your services to Clear, or to the FBI or CIA. Amazing, Cee. I hope you didn't mean what you said here.
I did mean what I said. Maybe it is just a special talent of mine, but I recognize eyes. If I look at old family photos of my parents or siblings when they were younger, their eyes have not changed. My oldest highschool friends have the same eyes that they had 20 years ago. I have had screeners call me out to the TDC station with a passport that they think doesn't look like the passenger, and it may not because it's an older picture, hair color has been changed, style modified, weight loss...whatever. But the eyes are always the same! Maybe it is not scientific, but whatever. I also have a really strong sense of smell, and that doesn't help me out too much either.
Old Jun 6, 2008, 2:03 pm

Programs: DL MM Gold
Originally Posted by bocastephen
..someone who is large and waddly,..
Dean Goss pursuing Bud Cort in Brewster McCloud!
Old Jun 6, 2008, 3:38 pm

Programs: AS MVPG; HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Cee
I did mean what I said. Maybe it is just a special talent of mine, but I recognize eyes. If I look at old family photos of my parents or siblings when they were younger, their eyes have not changed. My oldest highschool friends have the same eyes that they had 20 years ago. I have had screeners call me out to the TDC station with a passport that they think doesn't look like the passenger, and it may not because it's an older picture, hair color has been changed, style modified, weight loss...whatever. But the eyes are always the same! Maybe it is not scientific, but whatever. I also have a really strong sense of smell, and that doesn't help me out too much either.
Cee, I'm not saying you're lying, but if you are that good, how come you work for TSA and not NSA? how come you're not a PI? Why don't you do any number of things that could allow you to take advantage of a wholly unique skill?

On that note, maybe you can help me. I'm trying to sell this bridge...

Henry
Old Jun 7, 2008, 6:52 pm

Programs: I work for the TSA
My father in law is a retired LEO and was REJECTED by the TSA as "not meeting their standards".

If a retired cop doesn't meet their standards, exactly who ARE they looking for???
Well, I'm kinda taking a WAG here, but part of the recruitment standards (yeah, we got 'em ) states that you have to pass a physical and be able to lift and carry bags weighing up to 70 lbs.

I'm guessing that perhaps your FIL's age, or perhaps a medical issue, may have been the problem?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.